- MBBS – Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi
- DGO – Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi
- DNB – Apollo Hospital, Bangalore
- High Risk Pregnancy & Delivery
- Laparoscopic interventions
- Pain Less Delivery
- Caesarian Section
- Management of High Risk Pregnancies
- Endoscopic Surgery
- Fibroids and Cyst in uterus
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Consultant - IVF, Pahlajani Test Tube Baby Center, Raipur
- Gynecologist, Apollo Cradle Royale, Hospital, Delhi
- Gynecologist, Spring Meadows Hospital, New Delhi.
- Senior Resident - Jamia Hamdard Medical College, Delhi
- Fibroids and Cyst in uterus
- Gynecologist in Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi
- 1. ”Clinical Case Discussion in Obstetrics & Gynecology" By: Dr. Nisha Munjal Anand , Paras Medical Publishers.
- 2. “Obesity- Pre pregnancy BMI Antenatal Weight Gain and Fetomaternal Outcome." By; Dr. Nisha Munjal, LAMBERT Publishers.
- 3. ”Nutrition During Pregnancy- A Comprehensive Guide” By Dr. Nisha Munjal. E-book on AMAZON.
- 4. Contributed few chapters in book entitled "Ward Rounds in obstetrics and Neonatology" JAYPEE publishers.
- Awarded as Young Author In Field of Obstetrics & Gynecology by Delhi Medical Association (DMA) on WOMEN’S DAY 2017
- Invited as a faculty to speak over “MEDICOLEGAL ASPECTS OF ART” in ADVANCED INFERTILTY MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, held on 27, 28 June 2015 Hotel Lalit, New Delhi.
- Certified Resourse person and organizer for the workshop on the theme “ Decoding The Can In Cancer : A Proactive Approach”, conducted on 4 th February, 2015 at Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi by Rufaida College Of Nursing.
- Participated as a speaker in the “YOUNG TALENT PROMOTION PROGRAMME” on the subject : A CASE OF HIRSUTISM, CME ON ADOLESCENCE organized by Bangalore Society Of Obstetrics And Gynecology (BSOG) ON 22 ND September, 2013
- Awarded Dr Shakuntala Sabharwal & Dr Rajinder Nath Memorial Prize for securing First Position in Obst & Gynae Practical in 4 th professional M.B.B.S examination 2007 held by LHMC University of Delhi.
- Achieved Proficiency in Pathology in IInd professional M.B.B.S examination 2005 held by LHMC University of Delhi.
- Achieved 1 st position in Inter School Intelligence Contest-2001 held on 17 th September 2001 by Turning Point Institute (P) Ltd.
- Fellowship in IVF Andrology & Gynaecology Endoscopy
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr Nisha Munjal is a dedicated professional in the field of Obstetrics & Gynecology, having good
understanding & skills of obstetrics and gynecology including laparoscopy and high risk obstetrics.
She has working experience with the reputed medical institutions, which includes Apollo Cradle Royale
Maternity Hospital (Nehru Place, New Delhi), Spring Meadows Hospital (East of Kailash, New Delhi).
She has worked as Senior Resident in the Jamia Hamdard Medical College, New Delhi. Dr Munjal has
been part of a multi-disciplinary team of LADY HARDINGE MEDICAL COLLEGE and allied hospitals in
Delhi, Apollo Hospital, Bangalore and HAH Centenary Hospital, HIMSAR, New Delhi.
She is well versed with the laparoscopy, IVF stimulation protocols, ovum pick-ups and embryo transfer,
and has been part of Pahlajani Test Tube Baby Centre (Raipur).