The Department of Urology at Fortis offers advanced urological care at par with international standards. We offer full spectrum of diagnostics and treatment for urology cancers, prostate diseases, laproscopic urology, reconstructive urology surgery, stone disease, erectile dysfunction, paediatric urology and andrology.
Scope of services
- Extra Corporal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL)
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (Removal of kidney stone by Key-Hole surgery) (PCNL).
- Uretero – Renoscopy (Endoscopic removal of Ureteric Stones) (URS).
- l Endoscopical Removal of Prostate (TURP).
- Endoscopical Removal of Bladder Stone and Tumour (TURBT).
- Cystoscopy and Uretheroscopy.
- Endoscopic and Open Treatment of Stricture Urethra.
- Treatment of Congenital Urological Problems of Children, Adults and Aged.
- Female Urogynaecological Problems.
- Andrological Problems (Sex Related Problems).
- Male Infertility
- Treatment of other Problems of Kidney, Ureter, Bladder, Prostate, Testis
- Ailments – Infections/Trauma/Tumour.
- Lithotripsy (ESWL)
- TURP, TURBT, URS
- Male infertility