Specialized Health Checkup Packages
Fortis Urological Check (FUC)
If you have : Fortis Urological Check (FUC) H 3,490/-
• Abdominal Pain • Burning Micturition • Frequent Urination
• Nocturnal Micturition • Poor Urine Flow • Blood in Urine
• Family History of Prostate Cancer & Stone Diseases • Scrotal Pain/Swelling
You need to have Urological Check up Fortis Urological checkup is a check for the health of Kidneys & Prostate. This is a preventive health checking traduced for early detection of Kidney diseases. The package includes Blood tests, Urine examination, Measure of the flow of Urine, KFT and Ultrasound (Renal & Prostate). It includes clinical assessments of Urologist & Radiologist with complimentary nutritious breakfast.
• Complete Blood Count • Kidney Function Test (KFT) • PSA • Uroflowmetry
• Ultrasound KUB (Kidneys, Urethras, Urinary Bladder & Prostate) • X-Ray (KUB)
Consultations : • Urology • Radiology
Fortis Healthy Liver Check
This package includes all major investigations for Liver such as Blood tests, Hepatitis-B virus, Liver Function Test (LFT), Creatinine, Urea tests, Lipid Profile, TSH & Ultrasound of the abdomen. It also includes clinical assessments of Gastroenterologist, Internal Medicine specialist & Radiologist along with complimentary nutritious breakfast.
• Complete Blood Count (CBC) • LFT • Blood Sugar Fasting
• HBSAG + Anti HCV • Serum Creatinine • Prothrombin Time
• Lipid Profile • TSH • HbA1c
• Ultrasound Whole Abdomen
Consultations : • Hepatology / Gastroenterology
• Internal Medicine • Radiology
- Prior appointment would help us to offer you better services.
- Do report at Fortis Hospital, Kangra reception (Ground Floor) between 9.30 am to 10.00 am.
- Overnight (10-12 hours) fasting is recommended. Avoid alcohol, Milk / Milk products and non-vegetarian food in dinner, the previous night.
- Please do carry all your prescriptions, medicines and reports, if under any treatment.
- Hold urine for any abdominal/pelvic ultrasound examination (full bladder needed).
- Urine/Stool samples to be given after ultrasound examination is over
(if mentioned in the package).
- Breakfast would be provided at the hospital.
- Wear comfortable clothes and footwear. Sports shoes are recommended in case you are undergoing Treadmill test (TMT).
- Do let us know in case you are pregnant, missed your periods, having diabetes or heart diseases.
- 20% discount on some investigations as advised through PHC.
- 20% discount on all health check packages repeated within 15 months.
- 20% discount for two attendants of our in – patients, valid up to 1 month post discharge.
- 25% discount for all senior citizens, please carry your age proof in order to avail this.
- PFT will be done complimentary for women, if clinically indicated.
- Preventive Health Check Gift Cards are also available. Please contact the reception for more information.
- We also customize Preventive Health Packages for Corporates.