About Dr. Pranpreet Singh
Attending Consultant, Orthopedics & Joint Replacement.
Degrees and Education:
- MBBS (GMC AMRITSAR)
- MS Orthopedics & Joint Replacement (GMC AMRITSAR)
- Post MS : 8 years experience in Orthopedics with special interest in Joint Replacements.
- More than 300 Knee & Hip Replacements done successfully.
- Assisted in more than 2000 Knee/Hip Replacement Surgeries.
- International fellowship in Knee & Hip Joint Replacement (Prince Charles Hospital & Holy Spirit Northside Hospital, Chermside, Brisbane Queensland, Australia)
- Fellowship in Knee & Hip Replacement (Fortis Hospital, Mohali)
Area of Interest:
- Primary and Complex Knee Arthroplasty
- Hip Replacement (Partial & Total)
- Revision Knee & Hip Replacement Surgeries
- Trauma Management
Orthopedics & Joint Replacement
You can ask your questions regarding Orthopaedics from Fortis Hospital Kangra Experts.