The ENT department empowered by a highly skilled ENT surgeon caters to deliver superior clinical outcomes in managing major ENT problems like advanced endoscopic sinus surgery, micro-ear surgery and complex head & neck surgeries. The comprehensive treatment vertical covers advanced diagnosis & patient centric ENT care through our latest therapeutic Program.
Ultrasonic surgical aspirator
An ultrasonic aspirator, Excel Plus from Integra, offers exceptional control of soft tissue and fine bone dissection in close proximity to delicate anatomic structures, especially used in surgeries of oral cavity, oropharynx and larynx.
Latest generation audiometer from GSI to carry out Pure Tone Audiometry, Speech Audiometry and Impedance Audiometry for accurate assessment of hearing loss. In addition, we also have advanced audiological equipments to carry out OAE, BERA and ASSR, mainly used to detect accurate hearing loss in children.
Array Speech Therapy
We provide comprehensive speech services as well as detailed diagnostic evaluation by trained specialists to offer speech and/or language intervention, cochlear implant and auditory rehabilitation.
We provide all common services including IPD, OPD, emergency procedures related to ENT and head & neck surgery of pediatric and adult age groups.
Micro-ear Surgery – Discharging Ear, Deafness, Vertigo, Facial Nerve Paralysis
With state-of-the-art microscopes, cochlear implant surgeries are done with greater ease and precision. The availability of BERA and ASSR and specialized speech therapy services enable us for better pre-operative diagnosis and post-operative rehabilitation required for successful surgical outcome.
Neuro-otology and Skull Base Surgery
Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
– Nasal Polyps
– Allergic Fungal Sinusitis
Microlaryngeal Surgery & Phonosurgery – For laryngeal and voice disorders
Neck Surgeries like Surgery of Thyroid Gland , Parotid Gland, Sub-Mandibular Gland, Neck
All Pediatric ENT surgeries
Audiological Assessment And Rehabilitation
– PTA (Pure Tone Audiometry)
– BOA (Behavioural Observation Audiometry)
– Special Test (SISI, TDT)
– Aided Audiogram, Free Field Audiometry
– Impedance Audiometry
– Special tests like Reflex Decay, Eustatchian Tube Function Test
– Oto Acoustic Emission Test (OAE)
– Brainstem Evoked Response Audiometry (BERA)
– Auditory Steady State Evoked Response Audiometry (ASSR)
– Audiological Rehabilitation Through Hearing Aids, CI
Speech Assessment and Therapy
– Assessment tools to diagnose different speech and language disorders like
hearing impairment, mental retardation, autism, learning disability, specific language impairment, aphasia dysarthria, apraxia, disphagia and therapy for the same
– Assessment and treatment for speech disorder like stuttering, articalation disorders
– Voice therapy for various voice disorders
– Auditory training after hearing aid fitting, CI, BAHA etc.